Party Rocker / DJ / Remixer / Tastemaker...
Fun, professional, dynamic, open format DJ that plays an eclectic mix of feel good music, spanning across a variety of genres, from the classics to current hits, keeping the dance floor packed & party goers smiling all night long...
Aaron, aka, A-Run is not your typical DJ who spends 99% of the time on the microphone and the other 1% just pushing play song after song, clearing the dance floor, & ruining a perfectly good night.
A-Run is a DJ/Disc Jockey in every sense of the word, who got into the craft because of his passion and love for music. He doesn't just play music, he is also highly skilled at seamlessly blending songs together which helps keep crowds interested and entertained. Scanning the room, paying attention to the partygoers reactions, playing the right track at the right time.
Born & raised in Northern California, A-Run got his first set of turntables back in '99, well before the current influx of digital DJ's, and quickly started to amass a large library of vinyl records. Digging through the crates at his local record shops and sifting through his parents collection of classic rock, pop, R&B, & funk albums; all the while honing his skills & opening his ears to all types of music, new and old, helping A-Run become the versatile DJ that he is today.
Some of A-Run's clients past & present include In-'N'-Out Burger, Lumosity, Microsoft, Yammer, Munchery, 215McCann, Commodore Cruises, Level Up Lounge, Clubhouse 24, Asia SF, EA Games, Temple Coffee, Kaplan College, and many other private clients all throughout the Northern California area.
"Good times never seemed so good."
(Booking Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org)