She attended classical dance lessons since she was a little girl and, it was there, where she had her first contact with music and stages. She started singing in different groups and orchestras in 2007 and she participated in “al sò de la ribera song contest in 2009" (ribera tv) and collaborated on several songs of “CYLARIES” (a R&B singer) album in songs as for instance; "let's talk about it", "I want you back",”C’est la vie”, “Change”, “Marypinkcrazy” “Better man”, and she collaborated too in one of his videoclips.
Also in 2009, she won the "versiona A PRESUNTOS IMPLICADOS" international contest, with the song “¿Tú cómo estás?, of SERÁ (album of Presuntos Implicados at that time), winning the first price in the National Professionals category, which consisted on sharing the stage and sing with them at “Torrent Auditorium"(Valencia).
In 2010, she took part in the EMERGENZA FESTIVAL from Spain, working with CYLARIES again ,and took part in in “Puro Quatro”, in the “urban” category, reaching the first place in the popular voting.
She was a semi-finalist in “Miami International Song Festival”, and she was awarded an honorable mention. In December of the same year she performed in the first marathon of “Blood Donations” organised by Radio Gandia (CADENA SER).
Lydia was awarded Silver prize in the Performer category, at the California International Song Festival, with the song “No te echaré de menos”, (written and produced by José Manuel Doménech), that is included now in her first album “MIRA”. This song has also won the Bronze FestiVegas in the International Song festival of Las Vegas 2011, where a large campaign of promotion was made, including interviews in different media as Univisión ; Prensa Latina Las Vegas ; Azteca América (las vegas); Periódico El tiempo; "Despierta Las Vegas", etc.
Lydia is going on with the promotion of the album and her second single “SOMEDAY”: The album is a self-published work that includes 11 songs, 6 of which are written by Lydia.
She’s also performed and presented his album in a large number of events such as:
- The 1st and 2º Edition of “Concurso de Danza La Pointe” in Gran Teatre de Xativa(located in the city of Xátiva), where she was also the voice over, and the host of the event.
- Tribute gala dedicated to the famous spanish rocker Bruno Lomas 2012 and 2013, where she performed a cover song of the famous Tina turner’s hit, “River deep, mountain high”.
- The "1st LITERARY GALA FROM XÁTIVA’S CITY”, playing with "La Nova Big Band Jazz of Xátiva" and its musical director, Gaspar Nadal.
- In January 2013, she colaborated in many events in behalf of peace and children that took place in the "Palau Ducal dels Borja" in Gandia, singing “Song for peace” arranged by the brilliant British guitarist Graham Foster, who also participated in the recording of the guitar tracks.
- Lydia performed in FNAC Valencia in the “+100 SGAE” concert series on October 27, 2013.
Nowadays she is still immersed in the promotion of the album and also, in several projects and music collaborations with other singers and groups such as:
- Bluestafaris, the well-known power blues group, and their album called “The blues collector”. Just released, but already available on digital stores. Produced by Julio Montalvo.
- Sin tregua’s next album (still in mastering process).
Recently, she’s been nominated for the title of Best Unsigned Female Artist of the month in the digital magazine StarCentral Magazine from Sydney (Australia).
During the following year 2014, she will be taking part and performing in different Charity Concerts at “Palau de la Música” and “Palau de les arts Reina Sofia” in behalf of several foundations and charity purposes such as Spina Bifida Active Foundation-CV.